When people ask me what I do, I say that I’m a freelance administrator. This “job title” is very broad, because I do not want to limit the clients or the work I take on. However sometimes it is a bit too vague and I might be missing potential clients because of this.
So this blog gives you a taster of some of the things I have been doing in the past year:
Bread and butter
- Managing social media campaigns
- Despatching goods for an on-line retailer
- Updating websites with new events
- General administration such as filing, mail merges and responding to email requests
- Preparing power point presentations and information packs
- Setting up and updating databases
- Writing and sending letters
- Representing companies and selling their goods/services at exhibitions/fairs
Icing on the Cake
- Writing blogs
- Writing, editing and/or sending e-newsletters
And the chocolate treat (for me)
If you would like to have a chat about how I can help you, please call on 0758 4127644.