Are you looking to have an office clear out?
An easy place to start is by sorting out your business cards. If you are anything like me and go to lots of networking events, you will probably have a pile of business card in a box or a drawer.
Here are a few hints for sorting them out:
- sort them into groups: e.g clients; suppliers; prospects;
- think how you might use the contacts
- try to put a rough date on them as to when you last met/spoke
- throw out any you are sure you will never need
- enter them into some sort of contact management system.
Not enough time? Then contact me on 0758 412 7644 – I have a current offer of entering 50 cards into a database for just £20.
I can also introduce you to, and train you on, using a Capsule CRM and how to make the most of the details on those business cards.